In our homes we all have furniture mostly it is made of wood. And to decorate our house we all buy expensive things, expensive furniture too. So we have our costlier furniture and we don’t want to damage it. We take care properly as well as other home appliances. Here are some useful tips by we can keep our furniture safe and long term used. Here are some tips that how we can protect our furniture and keep it long lasting:-
- Moisture and heat are the main causes that effect our furniture like if our furniture is in garden it is totally under the heat of sun it will totally damage its finishing. The polish and the wax on it will damage due to sun, dust and water. The color will faded of furniture and it makes ugly. So firstly we should keep it in under roof away from sunlight and heat resistant like heaters the base of hot plates and cups cause instant discoloration. Wax or polish your furniture weekly basis. Keep away furniture from air conditioners also to prevent fading or darkening of wood.
- Stains on wooden surfaces are common may be they are of ink, food, liquid or oil/grease. Ink removing is difficult in removing or reducing from furniture. Stains of oil/ grease can be treated how they are if are small stains they can be treated and successfully removed if addressed immediately. Water stains these are mostly in ring because of sweating of beverages cups of coffee or tea these stains are just wipe it with soft cotton cloth as you see it.
- How we can take care of glass furniture? first thing do not slide rough objects on glass it makes permanent scratches on glass. Do not use abrasive cleaners on glass surface which may scratches. Do not clean glass without excessive dirt and debris first with dry cloth so as to not for scratches on surface. To clean glass or remove stains use warm water and soft cloth. Wring out excess water and wipe surface. After it dry it immediately with a lint free cloth.
- Lacquered, painted or stained wood is susceptible for scratches. Use adhesive felt pads, trivets, coasters and placements to protect your furniture. Use a slightly damp cloth to clean as need. Wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with rubber bumpers and candle wax as it may reacts with wood finish and leave a stain. Do not use cleaning products with petrol, alcohol and ammonium. Avoid furniture polish as it can accumulate over time and leave a residue. For persistent spots, gently clean with a soft cloth and a solution of water and mild detergent. Wood will expand and contract with seasonal humidity changes. Maintain consistency humidity levels to minimize movement in the wood and prevent warping.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method for your mattress. If you must clean a stain use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry. Use vacuum cleaner for your couches etc to prevent dust.
Exclusive Designer Furniture in Ludhiana | Exclusive Designer Furniture in Punjab | Exclusive Designer Furniture in Jalandhar | Designer Furniture Ludhiana | Designer Furniture Jalandhar | Designer Furniture Punjab | Furniture Showrooms in Jalandhar | Furniture Showrooms in Ludhiana | Furniture Showrooms in Punjab | Furniture Store Ludhiana | Furniture Store Jalandhar | Furniture Store Punjab | Imported Furniture in Ludhiana | Imported Furniture in Punjab | Imported Furniture in Jalandhar